Seeing/Viewing Test Grades in Performance Matters

Wiggins_Brent

Seeing/Viewing Test Grades in Performance Matters

After submitting a test in Performance Matters, I want my students to see their test scores instantaneously.

How can I do this please?

Kind regards,

Brent Wiggins

5 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Wiggins_Brent,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the Community, we are pleased to assist you. The student scores can be made visible once they submit their test by selecting the checkbox Show student score after submission' under OLA while building the test.

Please let me know in case of further questions.

ParitoshT

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

lhkim1

Hello,

On another note, how do students review their assessments after they have taken it? I am struggling to find this function.

Lisa 

alchesnut

Having the same problem.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lhkim1, @alchesnut 

You would need to reach out to the district admin who should be able to include the Assessment categories and Item Results in the Portal for student to be able see the assessment results under the local assessments tab.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

sespita
Recruit

If admin did turn on the functionality for students to see their assessment results in the student portal, are they able to see which questions they missed without seeing what the correct answer was?