application log in

brittanyc21

application log in

Hello,

I am trying to log in to apply for a job. However, I am receiving an error message that my email is not recognized. Is there a number for Pinellas county that I can call to have it reset?

3 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @brittanyc21 

You will have to use your registered email address, the one you used while creating your applicant account. 

Also, common reasons for such an issue could be a spelling mistake, syntax error, or incorrect domain name of the email address. I recommend rechecking the email address for any syntax or spelling error and then try again to log in.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Brittanyw5812
Trainee

How do i login and enroll my child
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @Brittanyw5812 

In order to allow us to further assist, would you please provide more details with your ask here?  Would you like to add your child to the Enrollment portal to complete a registration form or the PowerSchool Mobile app and parent web portal?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator