Server Down--Cannot be reached

Highlighted
Rookie

Server Down--Cannot be reached

I tried to log into my powerschool/myhaikulearning account and get the following message:

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

Please notify when this will be fixed.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Server Down--Cannot be reached

Thank you for reporting this issue within the Community!

We're currently seeing issues with creating/updating content or information in PS Learning. We're working hard to investigate and get a resolution in place as quickly as possible. Please note that the content that you create is not lost and will appear once we have resolved this issue. It would be helpful if you could avoid re-recreating the items.

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and appreciate your patience as we work through the issue.

Please visit our status page at status.powerschool.com for more frequent updates. You can also subscribe to that page to receive notifications with live updates.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Explore becoming a mentor today! Email us at mentors@powerschool.com

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Highlighted

Have the same issue.

Highlighted
Recruit

We had the same issue, but it seems to be working again.  The only catch is now a lot of the functions in Learning are not functioning properly.  Is anyone else having similar problems (e.g. rubrics not online, can't post activities to the calendar, student ePortfolios not retaining information, etc.)?

Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Same here, assignments don't save.  

Highlighted

I have no error message, but new pages are not being created, and video is not loading.  Additionally, page reorganization is not applying.

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for reporting this issue within the Community!

We're currently seeing issues with creating/updating content or information in PS Learning. We're working hard to investigate and get a resolution in place as quickly as possible. Please note that the content that you create is not lost and will appear once we have resolved this issue. It would be helpful if you could avoid re-recreating the items.

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and appreciate your patience as we work through the issue.

Please visit our status page at status.powerschool.com for more frequent updates. You can also subscribe to that page to receive notifications with live updates.

Jamie H.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Hobbyist

I just went to the Performance matters page and it says no issues  today - yet I am unable to login - continually get error messages and when I do a web site search is it me or is it down - it reports that indeed the site is down.  Very concerned that all my students cannot access their materials. 

503 Service Unavailable

Highlighted
Hobbyist

I am now having this issue. It  is 9/8/19 at 10:43am EST. I have 5+ courses I am teaching and no access to them - it seems the server is down. 

503 Service Unavailable

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for reporting accessibility issues with PowerSchool Learning this weekend in the PowerSchool Community! 

We are aware of an intermittent issue which caused some users to receive a 503 error when attempting to access Learning or Unified Classroom Class Pages on Sunday morning (9/8). Our teams diligently worked on the issue and brought all systems online. We will be doing an RCA to prevent this from happening again. Please reach out to Support if you have any questions.

Thank you for your patience!

Jamie H.