Rubrics in PS Learning

Highlighted
Professional

Rubrics in PS Learning

I have a teacher that is using a rubric attached to an assignment to grade.  We are struggling to see how students can view these grades on the rubrics.  We are using Learning as Class Pages in Unified Classroom.

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Rubrics in PS Learning

Thank you for participating in the PowerSchool Community!

We are working with the PowerSchool Learning team to research the student view of grades when a rubric is attached to an assignment grade.  We will reach out within this thread as soon as we have an update.

In the meantime, we encourage other PowerSchool Learning users to share their experiences with rubric grade view within the thread.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
Highlighted
Professional

We actually found that you need to Publish the rubrics in grades.  Then students need to view work in learning and the feedback is there

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @jhanlon

Thank You so much for replying in PowerSchool Community!

We appreciate you sharing the resolution to the issue about rubric grade view in Community for our users with similar concerns to troubleshoot.

I would recommend using the UC assessment Rubric as another option to grade. To have the Rubric available for a Unified Classroom assignment, it needs to be created under Grades>RubricsOnce this is completed, you should be able to attach assignments in Unified Classroom.

I have provided an article below that walks through the process of creating a Rubrics from a teacher's account and admin account.

Creating Rubrics from a Teacher Account

Creating Rubrics from an Admin Account

Hope this helps in resolving your concern!

Please keep participating in Community.

AbrittyB

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Journeyman

My school does not use UC and the grading section displays this message.  This is the location where students should be able to see their grades.  The rubric viewing option is a very important part of Power Learning.  How can we make it so the students can see their feedback?

Warm Regards,

Jody Urbas
Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 2.51.15 PM.png

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @JodyU

To assist further, we would like to take a closer look at your settings. I suggest reaching out to one of the Designated Support Contacts of your school district who should be able to work with PowerSchool Support to review the difficulties you are facing and to gather the necessary information to assist in working towards a solution. 

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!