PowerSchool Learning COVID-19 Performance Update

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

PowerSchool Learning COVID-19 Performance Update

Hello Valued Community Users!

We want to thank you for expressing your concerns over the recent PowerSchool Learning and PowerSchool Unified Classroom product performance issues you may have experienced.

Within the past two days, PowerSchool Learning has seen unprecedented volumes due to an increased demand for distance learning tools. This increase in usage is directly caused by the recent and evolving COVID19 situation that is affecting many of us and our communities.

We would like to reassure you we have assigned a dedicated PowerSchool team working around the clock to restore the existing functionality and improve performance. As we make continuous efforts to correct this, we are actively monitoring the overall health of our PowerSchool Learning application and infrastructure. In fact, As of Thursday, March 19, 2020, our dedicated teams were able to make significant improvements and reduced load times from 12 seconds to 1 second per page.

We would like to reassure you we have assigned a dedicated PowerSchool team working around the clock to restore the existing functionality and improve performance. As we make continuous efforts to correct this, we are actively monitoring the overall health of our PowerSchool Learning application and infrastructure.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
2 Replies
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: PowerSchool Learning COVID-19 Performance Update

Thank you for all that you do during this time of change.  I am learning and we are all trying our best in this new normal.  I know that I will make mistakes in posting items in this new way of learning for me and my students.  I keep telling myself that we will get through this.  It just may not be the perfection I would like it to be, and that is okay.      

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: PowerSchool Learning COVID-19 Performance Update

Thank you so much for the dedicated work the PowerSchool team is putting in during these crazy times. Students and staff everywhere appreciate this!