Notifications

lcombs
Trainee

Notifications

We are noticing a couple of issues or questions about notifications. All noticiation settings are correct in the Class Settings.

1. Not all updates are being shown in the Daily Digest notifications that our teachers receive. If multiple updates are made within a page (to different blocks), not all are being shown in the email notification. Sometimes only one of the updates shows in the email notification.

2. When a new block is created in one class and the block is copied into other classes, only the the original class gets the notification of an update/new block. The classes with the copy do not get notifications, even though it is new content to their pages as well.

1 Reply
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @lcombs

I am sorry you were experiencing issues with daily digest notifications that the teachers receive. It would require that our Learning support team look into your district's Learning setup to troubleshoot this and assist you further. I recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Learning support team by clicking on the help option located within your PowerSchool Learning account. 

I have submitted a feature request with the PowerSchool Learning product team on your behalf who will review the capability to let the classes with the copy to receive notifications of an update/new block when a new block is created in one class and the block is copied into other classes as opposed to only the original class getting the notification.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!