How do I transfer classes to my new PowerSchool Learning Domain Account?

Highlighted
Rookie

How do I transfer classes to my new PowerSchool Learning Domain Account?

Good afternoon, I have recently accepted a new teaching position in a different school system. This system uses powerschool but does not use Haiku. My understanding is they use schoology. At my previous job I was required to put all of my lesson plans in the Haiku. I need to know how to transfer, or export them so I don't lose all the work I've done and can use it for my new job.

I have tried downloading/exporting into common cartridge but had to sign up for an account. That was Wednesday and I still haven't heard back. 

Can anyone help me with this? 

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I transfer classes to my new PowerSchool Learning Domain Account?

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

This article will help walk through the process of exporting class content in order to upload into another product.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Rookie

This is the process I tried but it will not allow me to export or download. I am concerned that if I don't find a solution soon, the school system will deactivate my account again and I will no longer be able to access my work. One of the technicians was able to reactivate it for me but is suggestion I move my things as soon as possible, implying it will not be available much longer. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for this information! 

At which step are you experiencing difficulties?  Will you please share what issues you are seeing during the process?

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Rookie

When I go to "Manage Class" then "import/export" and try to export into Common cartridge. It will not allow me to do anything...

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

While the Community is a great place for questions and we encourage you to continue posting in the Community for users' best practices, I recommend reaching out to Learning Support to review the issues you are experiencing when exporting content within a class.

Jamie H.