Editing an assignment

Highlighted
ccoller

Editing an assignment

Created an assignment in Learning with a link to the gradebook.  Needed to edit the total points for the assignment when I started to grade the assignment.  I choose the edit pencil and changed the points but when I went into grade the assignment one place showed the changed score and one did not.  I went to the gradebook to grade through there and it still showed the old point options.  I am not able to change the points in the gradebook.  How did I get all platforms to show the same grade?

3 Replies
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: Editing an assignment

If you are talking about the snycing between PowerSchool Learning or UC Class Pages and PowerTeacher Pro, I don't believe it happens in real time. My understanding there is a delay between the two. (I don't think it's a long delay but I'm not 100% sure.)

ccoller

That is not what has happened for me.  I made a point total change to the assignment in Learning on Saturday and today on Wednesday in the Power School Pro grade book the assignment total still has not changed.  Anyone else has any suggestions?

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@ccoller There were a variety of issues effecting PowerSchool Learning that started on Friday and lasted until mid-day on Monday. On the PowerSchool Status page they did not identify all of the issues but this may have been one of them.  You might try changing the point value one more time to see if this issue(s) applied to you.

Investigating - We are aware and currently investigating the reports of PowerSchool Learning users not seeing content and data update after saving. Updates will be provided as we have more information. We apologize for any inconvenience.