Awarding badges to more than one student at a time?

Highlighted
rberrett
Trainee

Awarding badges to more than one student at a time?

Hi community, 

Is it possible to "mass award" badges to more than just one student at a time?  For example, giving a badge to a subset of the entire class.  I've reviewed the process for awarding a badge to a single student and that works swimmingly.  Hoping there is a way to select multiple students and then award a badge to those selected students.  But not seeing that kind of capability just stumbing around (first year using PowerSchool).

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Russell Berrett

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Awarding badges to more than one student at a time?

Hello @rberrett,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  At this time, badges are set up for individual recognition.  We can understand how having the option to award multiple badges at a time would be beneficial.  I will be happy to submit this idea to our Product Team for review.  If additional information is needed they will follow up with you.    

Please continue to share any feedback or suggestions you may have!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
3 Replies
Angelam7
Veteran

Hello @rberrett,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  At this time, badges are set up for individual recognition.  We can understand how having the option to award multiple badges at a time would be beneficial.  I will be happy to submit this idea to our Product Team for review.  If additional information is needed they will follow up with you.    

Please continue to share any feedback or suggestions you may have!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
rberrett
Trainee

Angelam,

Thank you for the response.  That would be super duper!

Also, I would love the capability to award the entire class a badge as a reward for achieving some classwide goal.   And it would be nice to be able to do this using a single click of a button.  Just an idea.  :D

Best regards,

Russell Berrett

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @rberrett,

You are welcome and I will get these ideas submitted for you.  Thank you for taking the time to provide your suggestions.  

Have a wonderful day!

Best,

Angelam7