Activating New Account with Link

Highlighted

Activating New Account with Link

Aloha,

Our students are having difficulty activating their accounts. They have their invitation code and link.  As soon as they click on the blue Register...I don't have an account, the system freezes and they are unable to activate.

Please advise. What is the problem?

Michele Dellenbach 

1 Reply
Community Admin
Community Admin

Re: Activating New Account with Link

Good Afternoon @inpowerlearning!

Thank you for your post! The issue you described here is tied to a known issue. At this time our team is aware of the error and is currently working toward a resolution.

Since this is a feature that’s not currently working as expected, we recommend in the meantime opening a support request to report your particular instance to our Development Team. Support cases may be submitted using the steps in the following KB article: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Learning-My-Account/What-do-I-do-if-I-need-more-help-as-a-Solo-Accou....

Once a Support case has been submitted, there should be a followup from our Team once a resolution has been reached. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you both for taking time to report it as well as for your patience as we work to make those corrections!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Administrator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!