How to install the Bomgar Remote Support Browser Extension on a Chromebook:
Administrators can install apps and extensions on Chrome OS devices via the G Suite Admin dashboard. This is available to all G Suite Basic and Business / Education organizations.
- In your Chrome browser, log into the Google Admin Console at https://admin.google.com using your G Suite account.
- Click the Device Management icon and then click the Chrome Management link beneath the Device Settings heading.
- Go to User Settings.
- Under the Apps and Extensions heading, on the Force-installed Apps and Extensions setting, click the Manage force-installed apps link.
- Under Force-installed Apps and Locations, click Chrome Web Store.
- In the search bar, enter the extension id,
ipfljipbjloahhabacnofonhfbddnajm, and press Enter.
- After the Bomgar Remote Support web extension is found in the Chrome Web Store, click Add. Then click Save.
- Click Save again.
The extension has been added.
How to check to see if the Bomgar Remote Support Browser Extension has been added to Chrome:
In your Chrome browser, browse to chrome://extensions. If the extension has been installed, it will be displayed.title