switching to virtual learning

ngean

switching to virtual learning

I need to switch my children from face to face to virtual learning.

how do i do this?

4 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @ngean,

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district who should be able to assist you with the process of switching to virtual learning.  The school's website should contain the contact details of the Enrollment section.     

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
kaseycarrillo
Padawan

I also want to get information on this subject. Did you get in touch and get any response? Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards.

kaseycarrillo
Padawan

192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.10.1 wrote:

I also want to get information on this subject. Did you get in touch and get any response? Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards.

Hello,

I did not get any answer. Is there anyone who can help me?

Best regards.

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @kaseycarrillo 

We recommend reaching out to your school or district directly to explore the process of switching to virtual learning.  The school or district is better equipped to address such concerns.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator