schoology - submission windows too small - cannot expand

davidfehr

schoology - submission windows too small - cannot expand

HELP!  

When I click on a submission for a paper in SCHOOLOGY- the window to see the paper is only 1" in height.  I cannot expand it.   

this is happening on ALL MY COMPUTERS (so i know its not the browser)  

How do I expand it? 

Also, it was not doing this yesterday until 3pm., 

3 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @davidfehr,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community!

The incident with the assignment submissions window appearing much smaller than normal is being investigated.

Updates will be made available on status.powerschool.com. I recommend you consider subscribing to updates from the status page to be notified as status updates are made available.

View full incident details here

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
davidfehr

ok.  thank you.

i see it says "degraded performance"  -- what does that mean..  

also,  how do I fix if I can?  or is this something that needs to be done on Schoology's end?  

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @davidfehr,

Degraded Performance means some performance issues but Schoology is still up and operational.

The incident details so an update from 14 mins ago that has a workaround while PowerSchool works on a fix. Please see the incident detail here for the workaround steps.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support