Use of Grade Transferer extension

jbramble1

Use of Grade Transferer extension

Good morning,

I am a teacher in the Newark Board of Education in Newark, NJ.  I've been using an extension, Grade Transferer, to transfer grades from Google Classroom to PowerTeacher (or PowerSchool) for the past two years.

This year, my tech administration has blocked the extension.  When I reached out to them, the Administration tech said that he would have to reach out to you to see if you still allow Grade Transferer to be used.

I've waiting for my administration tech to let me know.  Can you expedite the process?

Sincerely,

James Bramble

4 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jbramble1,

Thank you for reaching out to our PowerSchool Community!

The Grade Transferer extension is something that we would need to work on with your district Technical Contact. We have created a case to reach out to them to share their feedback.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
jbramble1

Good afternoon,

I spoke with the tech person for Newark, Mr. Abdullah Ansari, and he said that Powerschool would have to give the ok to use the Grade Transferer extension. 

As I mentioned earlier, I've been using the Grade Transferer extension for the past two years and it worked seamlessly.  I am hoping that I can continue using it because it makes transferring grades from Google Classroom to Powerschool sooo much easier.

I don't see why there would be a change in permissions.
GradeTransferer

Hi @CindyOp,

Please reach out to us at support@gradetransferer.com so we can add additional details 🙂

(I prefer not to post emails, contacts, etc. on a public forum)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @GradeTransferer,

Thank you for reaching out to our PowerSchool Community!

The technical contact for Newark is the person you will want to start conversations with about communicating with their instance of PowerTeacher. Any questions or concerns they have then they can bring them to PowerSchool through a support ticket.

PowerSchool has a partner program for vendors which will provide you further access to PowerSchool support and integrations. More information on this program can be found here.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support