Schoolspring Log-in Error Message, Help!!!

Ktula001

Schoolspring Log-in Error Message, Help!!!

Hello, 

My name is Kimberly Tula, I am a schoolspring candidate actively applying for jobs. I created an account a few months ago and am now searching for a position as I have just finished my final course of study. For the last few days I have been attempting to log in to my account, however I am getting an error message. 
My credentials are correct and the error message is not telling me they aren't, rather just that there is an error and I am unable to log in. I have been in contact with a colleague who is experiencing the same error message. I have called customer support at 1-888-546-3487, however each time I do I either get a busy signal or it will not connect.
I understand this is a difficult time for businesses however I would like to know why there is an error and when it will be fixed so that I am able to access my account and apply for jobs which is vital as schoolspring is the main site for this type of employment. 

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated thank you!!!
1 Reply
CynthiaA
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

So sorry @Ktula001 that you are encountering an error message. We have an Applicant Support line that if you have the permissions can live chat through the Product Support menu (left side) > Unified Talent (TalentEd) > Unified Talent (TalentEd) Applicant Support > Contact Support > Fill out the form and launch chat Support or create a support case. Alternatively, you can call the applicant support direct line at 1-877-974-7437. It looks like you may have had an older phone number so please use this one moving forward.