Read aloud feature

jmontez

Read aloud feature

I gave a test yesterday and all of my students should have been able to activate the read aloud feature. I had two students who could not see the option for the read aloud feature. I was able to verify this because both students shared their screens with me. 

I was told that the read aloud feature was active for all students. 

3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @jmontez 

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool community for assistance!

To troubleshoot and assist you further, would you please provide the type of device the students were using, also the browser being used, and a screenshot of the student view showing that the read-aloud feature isn't available? 

The common reason for the read-aloud feature not being available for certain students could be caused by a pop-up blocker that is preventing it from coming up.  I recommend disabling the pop-up blockers.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Gelinasfive
Padawan

Hello,
Is this feature on all levels of PSL. My district is saying no they would have to upgrade the whole district. All of their classes and assessments are given on PSL so I find that hard to believe. Please help
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @Gelinasfive,

We have provided a response to your original inquiry linked below.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Unified-Classroom-Forum/Read-along-assements/m-p/129788/highlight/fa...

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!