Need and In home tutor

AMV
Recruit

Need and In home tutor

My child needs assistance at home during Virtual School Learning. I am a single mother who works full time and also struggle to understand the subjects she is learning today. I need to find help or she is going to seriously struggle to understand any of this. Many parents are not able to use a computer at all. What is happening in these cases?? Please help me help my child. I dont know what to do anymore.

1 Reply
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @AMV,

We understand the challenges that can arise in a child's education and the importance of it.

Since there is a multitude of factors that come into play when hiring an In-home tutor such as location, duration, and the attention that a child may require, you may want to connect with the parents in your school or district to gather that information to best help your child.  You can also connect with counselors or teachers in your school or district to find the best foot forward for your child's education.

PowerSchool Community is a help site for PowerSchool Products, where you can access our PowerSchool product knowledge bases and engage in product discussion forums to find answers to questions you may have regarding PowerSchool products that you use.

We encourage our community members to share solutions that have helped them in their search for in-home tutors.

We wish you all the best for your search for an in-home tutor for your child.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!