If you are attempting to send a recommendation request, or to access a request that has been sent to you, and a screen appears that reads “An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred”, this means that PowerSchool Enrollment was unable to communicate adequately with your web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) This communication may be blocked by a plug-in in your web browser, the server to which your web browser is connecting, or the data that has been stored in your web browser over time.
To solve this issue, make sure that your web browser can communicate with PowerSchool Enrollment by following the steps below.
- Clear the browsing data from your web browser. You can find the instructions on how to clear your browser below:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/clear-your-browsing-history-sfri47acf5d6/mac
- Switch to a different web browser. PowerSchool Enrollment works best with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, but you can try all the browsers at your disposal!
- Attempt to submit the request or recommendation from a different device. If you are using a smartphone, try switching to a tablet or desktop computer.
Still Not Working?
If these steps do not help you submit the request or access the recommendation, contact your school district’s registration department for further assistance.
For additional support, please send a ticket through the following link: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Support-Case-Chat/ct-p/SupportCaseChat