problem to make a payment after completed my application

jt123
Padawan

problem to make a payment after completed my application

After completed register application 2021-2022 form for my kid and when make a payment it did not go through. Can anyone tell me what happen. Thanks 

1 Solution
BishalG
Ninja

Hi,

A common reason that would cause issues with payment is browser incompatibility.  Internet Explorer web browser is not supported by PowerSchool Enrollment and may cause an issue with payments, we recommend using a supported web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.

If you are using a supported web browser and still facing an issue, please try clearing cache and cookies on your web browser and retry the payment.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
BishalG
Ninja

Hi,

A common reason that would cause issues with payment is browser incompatibility.  Internet Explorer web browser is not supported by PowerSchool Enrollment and may cause an issue with payments, we recommend using a supported web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.

If you are using a supported web browser and still facing an issue, please try clearing cache and cookies on your web browser and retry the payment.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!