enrollment error

Hergin
Journeyman

enrollment error

I am trying to enroll my son in school and getting an error. Could you please help?

https://www.wcpss.net/Page/33753

10 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Hergin,

Thank you for reaching out on the PowerSchool Community Forum.

We have a few options available to assist you with enrollment errors that I'd like to suggest.

If you are still experiencing an error, we are happy to further assist. What is the error that you are receiving?

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
patticonforti

When clicking on the page to enroll for wcpss, for the last 3 days it just says page is not available and to report the invalid link.  I do not believe any of the suggestions made help when the page itself just will not render.  I contacted the base school directly and they stated that it is a power school issue not their issue and to just keep trying.  3 days with no change is not helpful at all. 

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @patticonforti,

I am sorry to hear that you are still having issues with the page.

I was able to launch the page in my browser. When you have an opportunity, please review this article to clear browser cookies, cache, and history to see if you just need to clear up your browser for it to perform better.

Let us know if this helps you to access the site so we can continue to research if needed.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
GracieW103
Trainee

Cindy, while the New student enrollment page works the hyperlink for the Enroll for the 2022-2023 link on that page still does not, it continues to say Page is not available. 

I have 2 students that will be transferring in from out of state in the next couple of weeks and have been unsuccessful at beginning the process to get them enrolled.

Further I cannot seem to find a phone number for the county for questions, comments, or concerns regarding enrollment.

Any assistance you can provide would be helpful.

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @GracieW103,

I am navigating and selecting the following and not having an issue so I don't think I am doing exactly what you are doing. At your earliest convenience, would you please share with me your steps or screenshots so I can see what we are doing differently?

I click the link https://www.wcpss.net/Page/33753.

Then scroll down to Step 2: Enroll online and select Enroll for 2022-2023.

That brings up a sign-in page for the Wake County Public School System.

From here you can create an account by clicking on "Create Account" in the blue box.

A screenshot of the page with the error and the prior page would be helpful and be sure to include the full screen so I can see the address bar and all of the page.

Cindy
GracieW103
Trainee

Hi Cindy, thanks so much for your response. I just attempted to click on the link you provided: https://www.wcpss.net/Page/33753.

And get an Error 404 page, attached. (Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 10.01.41 AM.png

Previously I was starting from here:

https://www.wcpss.net/Page/33753

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 10.03.42 AM.png

Then scrolling down to Enroll for 2022-2023

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 10.05.38 AM.png

And when I click on that first link (2022-23) I get:

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 10.07.04 AM.png

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @GracieW103,

Thank you for the screenshots. That does confirm that we were performing the same steps. Now that the school has a case with PowerSchool support, we will let them continue to research.

Cindy
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Hergin,

Have you successfully accessed the enrollment forms? If yes, what steps helped you with your error?

Cindy
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Hergin, @patticonforti, @GracieW103,

Please reach out to Wake County Public Schools to find out when they have a resolution to this issue.

Early this morning Wake County Public Schools reached out to PowerSchool support to report that parents were reporting intermittent access to the 2022-2023 enrollment portal so they are aware and are working with PowerSchool support on a resolution.

Thank you for reporting the issue and reaching out to the School and the Community for assistance.

Cindy
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Hergin,

Thank you for reaching out on the PowerSchool Community Forum.

We have a few options available to assist you with enrollment errors that I'd like to suggest.

If you are still experiencing an error, we are happy to further assist. What is the error that you are receiving?

Cindy