Zoned school is different from the one I got from the school board address locator

pastabuy
Recruit

Zoned school is different from the one I got from the school board address locator

Hi,

I tried to register my kid this year but found the zoned school during the registration was A, however, when I searched school by the TDSB school locator I was told the school should be B. The tricky thing was that the zoned school changed to B after I deleting my apartment unit number (just kept the street address there) during the registration, but I don't think on which floor I live matters. Anyone here encounter the same problem and I appreciate if you can let me know how to solve it.

1 Solution
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @pastabuy,

We have reported the issue to the PowerSchool Enrollment team.

In the meantime, we recommend reporting the issue to your school district as well.

We will share an update as soon as we have more information available.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @pastabuy,

We have reported the issue to the PowerSchool Enrollment team.

In the meantime, we recommend reporting the issue to your school district as well.

We will share an update as soon as we have more information available.

Bishal G.
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
pastabuy
Recruit

Thank you Bishal.

I notice there has been added a new area after the zoned school part which provides options to request address verify and adjustment by TDSB, and I can also leave a short comment there, it really helps me solve my problem.

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @pastabuy,

I am glad your problem was resolved.

Happy Enrolling!

Bishal G.