Help

Trying to re-register my child for school this upcoming year

Tgettler
Journeyman

Trying to re-register my child for school this upcoming year

I have been trying to register my child for the past month on power school. I get an error that my email is not recognized. I contacted the school and was told IT would send in a ticket and then they sent a temporary password, but it doesn’t work. I call again, but the school tells me to contact someone else. I’m just beyond frustrated. I even changed my email to see if that would help. I don’t know what to do!
3 Replies
Missminard
Padawan

Me either and they not responding

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

If you have still not heard back from your school district, please consider this article and see if this is helpful.  

Since the registration form is managed by each district, we suggest continue working with the school for an update on your registration form.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Juiceypie89

I registered my kids in June and today I get a message that it's not completed I don't know what to do cause it doesn't show me what's not completed and I use the same information I always use we are been at the same address