Student Identifier not authorized for user?

awgonzalez

Student Identifier not authorized for user?

I got this error message when trying to update my son's information:

awgonzalez_0-1689693411162.png

Why would I not be authorized?

7 Replies
mallorymullins

I am also getting this error; any help fixing this problem?

MBodwin
Rookie

I have this same issue. Is there a paper form/option that can be used instead of evening being online? Nothing had changed save everything is still the same as years before.
MBodwin
Rookie

Please disregard my prior message due to autocorrect on my phone made me sound like an idiot and I can not delete my post...What I meant to say is, "I have this same issue. Is there a paper form/option that can be used instead of everything being online?  Nothing has changed and everything is still the same as years before."

pnouda2229
Padawan

Any updates on this issue? I am getting the same error as well.

jordancorthell
Recruit

See my reply- see if exiting out and restarting your computer fixes it for you

MBodwin
Rookie

I found a workaround by clearing my cache and cookies and starting a brand new browser in Incognito. After logging in, it worked perfectly. I think I may have had the issue initially before I have multiple children to register and for some reason, the browser still had a trail of cache and cookies from my previous log in for my other child. I hope this helps 🙂
jordancorthell
Recruit

I think this occurred because I had multiple children I was having to update info for. Even after logging out then logging back in to the next kid I was still getting this message (after successfully completing the first kid.) I had to exit out of everything, restart my computer, then when I logged in with the info for the next kid it went through. For some reason even though it was showing I was in the second kids login, it wasn't registering correctly that I really was until restarting my computer.