Snapcode?

SoniaColglazier
Trainee

Snapcode?

Trying to register my returning students but unable d/t a needed "district snapcode"?
3 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SoniaColglazier

Snapcodes are student-specific identifying codes that add an extra layer of security to your student’s information. If you have not received your snapcode or are not able to access it, we would recommend that you contact your school district’s Enrollment section directly to receive your snapcode.

You can also review the article attached here that should guide you through a few steps to take before contacting your school.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
artistmom
Recruit

I just learned of this today and never received one. I checked my junk folder and everything.
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @artistmom

If you have not received your Snapcode, please review this article: No-Snapcode. We also recommend you reach out to the district directly and request them to resend your Snapcode to proceed with the registration.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!