Foster Child

New Member

Foster Child

I have a little boy 3 years old who is in State custody me and my husband care for him. I have submitted application to school board, I just need to know how to go about getting him envaulted his speech is not as good as it should be also, he does some things backwards if I say go forward, he goes backwards, If I say put the blue car in front of the red car, he does opposite. He needs bus service also. Excuse me for my ignorance on this but all of this is new to me considering I have not had to register a child in over 36 years my how things have changed.


Thank you


1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Pamela-lynn


Thank you for reaching out to us!


The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each school, however, has a different process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students.


You will need to contact the district directly to enquire about the speech evaluation process as they would be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information on your student's enrollment. You can find the contact details from the district's official website.



Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!