School locator is showing the wrong zoned school

shafiquzzaman
Recruit

School locator is showing the wrong zoned school

Hi, I'm trying to register my kid for the 2024-25 school year. When I put my address in the Home/residential information part and check the Zoned school, I am getting the wrong school as our zoned school. Twain elementary should be the correct zoned school but for some reason the school finder is showing West university elementary. I have already checked with both of the schools and the HISD, and they all confirmed that Twain elementary is the correct school.

Please help me to resolve this issue. Thank you very much.

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @shafiquzzaman 

You can follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article: No Zoned School Located and see if you are able to proceed with the forms

In case you still get the same message, we recommend that you work with Enrollment Support team through a case, who would be able to address the issue you are facing with the Find zoned School button and fix the link for verifying your location. You can reach out to them by directly clicking on this link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!