Required responses under Armed Forces not applicable

srcobbs

Required responses under Armed Forces not applicable

Hello!  I am trying to complete my child's enrollment but I am not allowed to submit the form to complete the process as I have two invalid fields under "Family".  I entered "No" that my son does not have a parent in the Armed Forces but it is still requiring that I enter a response under "If yes, which branch" and "If yes, started what month or year".  There is no option under either of these to respond with N/A or something like that.  How can I proceed so I can submit the completed forms?

Thank you!

2 Replies
kaushalp

Hello, I'm having the exact same issue as well. I've tried filling out this form on different browsers, but it still forces me to pick a branch and won't let me submit the form, even though I answered "No" to the Armed forces Active duty question.
Darlin

Hello, I have same issue. I contact my kids school and they said that in the option 1to put no that they dont have any parent on the Armed forces. And in the 2nd option to pit any rank and on the date to put any date. Apparently there is a glitch that they are trying to fix and as long as we put no in the first option they will fixed the other 2 parts of it. Hope this can help you.