Trainee

Registration

Hi i want register my daughter 

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Hanandahir

Each school has a different process for student registration and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. Some districts provide direct links to access the registration forms while others use the PowerSchool Enrollment portal for the registration process.

You would need to directly reach out to the district and enquire about the process they follow for registration and access to the enrollment forms. You can get the contact information from the official web page of the district.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Hanandahir
Trainee

Hi I don’t understand how to register online my daughter she is new to the country she came in Africa so please give us appointment for registration thanks
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Hanandahir,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

We recommend you contact your local school district regarding an appointment to register your daughter to attend school.

If you experience any issues using a PowerSchool program, feel free to come ask about troubleshooting or general how-to features.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support