Registration circle

Trevtmk

Registration circle

Hello,

I am having an issue registering my son for his school. I followed the link the school sent and filled out the fields and tried to submit but there was an issue while submitting that made it not submit. (all fields are filled out correctly). I went back into the powerschool program to try to resubmit and now I'm stuck in a circle.

It asks me if I want to continue where I left off, then asks me to enter my son's snap code, then takes me to a page where I have to enter his birthdate, and then I'm back to entering his snap code. I am unable to submit or even get back to next years form.
1 Reply
AbrittyB
Senior

Hello, @Trevtmk 

I apologize for your inconvenience. PowerSchool Enrollment was having an issue going on for a brief period of time where some parents might have been experiencing difficulties when signing into PowerSchool Enrollment from their district’s parent portal.  

The PowerSchool Enrollment team was aware of the issue and have successfully provided a resolution. We have provided all the updates in this thread.

Would you please confirm if you are still facing the issue while trying to submit the registration form for your son?

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!