Reg: High school admission for 2023-2024 in Frisco ISD schools

puaj
Padawan

Reg: High school admission for 2023-2024 in Frisco ISD schools

Hello,

I've submitted online enrolment for my son school admission in Frisco ISD (Lebanon Trail High School) two weeks ago. Still I haven't received admission confirmation (like student id and welcome letter) and showing as submitted status. I am trying to reach the school via phone and nothing is happening. Someone please suggest what is best process to be followed to get the admission? Is the current year student admission closed in Frisco ISD schools? Do I need to submit application once again?

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @puaj 

This topic was discussed in this thread.

The school usually notifies the parents through email or message if their registration was accepted. If you still have not heard from the school or been notified, the most common reason could be that the approval process is still in progress. 

Some schools have enrollments approved at the district level weekly. If you are not receiving a response from the school, I recommend that you reach out to the district directly for the most up-to-date information on your student's enrollment.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

puaj
Padawan

Thank you very much for the information, @JyotishkaB 

puaj
Padawan

I believe the district means, do I need to call Frisco ISD to get the up-to-date information?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @puaj 

Yes, please reach out to the district admin of Frisco Independent School District.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

puaj
Padawan

Thank you @JyotishkaB .

Do we have any pre-defined Immunization template for Frisco ISD?

If yes, please share with me.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @puaj 

NO, districts do not have any pre-defined Immunization templates.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator