Re-registration Log in Issue

slborgquist

Re-registration Log in Issue

I am trying to re-register my son using the link sent to my email. When I try to log in, the saved password on my computer doesnt work. I have tried to click "forgot password" to reset it, but it is saying that my email isnt valid. I have tried all of my emials and none are valid. I have tried using my phone number, it is not valid either. I know that I signed up using my gmail account. I am not sure why it is not alloweing me to reset the password or use the password already saved to my computer. Should I make a new account?

1 Reply
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @slborgquist,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  If you would like to make a new account that is your decision.  Since you are experiencing issues with retrieving your password you can contact the support team so they can assist with getting your credentials.  

Please feel free to reach out to our Support team via Live Assist here: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Contact-Support-Registration/ct-p/contact-support-registration 

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!