Not able to access the returning student update form

sherrybowlin
Journeyman

Not able to access the returning student update form

I have been trying to access the returning student update form for the past week now for my 2 children and I keep getting an error - I have tried accessing from this site and from the link that the schools sent me and the Ascension Parish School Board access site and not able to get in to any of them - they start school on Tuesday so I really need to access these forms - or is there somewhere that I can download a blank form and just update it manually and send it in with my children on the first day of school - already conatcted support and they told me that I dont have access to that - but I have been doing these since 2017 school year 

3 Replies
Jakeandkaryn
Padawan

Wondering if you ever received any help?  Seems this is just a vortex of confusion and run around.  Very discouraged at this point.  Link the school sent in an email does not work.   Why does it have to be different every year?   I hope you found help.  I am still searching for answers.   

sherrybowlin
Journeyman

No I haven't recieved any solutions or suggestions on the issue that I am having - totally agree with your frustrations with all of this - it is a shame with all of this that is required to be done just so we can send our kids to school to get a somewhat decent education - it needs to go back to the way  it was when I was in school which was it didnt matter what clothes we wore as long as it was deemed appropriate and that we have pen and paper - not like now a days with their particular color folders and certain type of pencils and so on

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sherrybowlin, @Jakeandkaryn

We are very sorry that you are facing this issue. 

Would you please share a screenshot of the error message you are receiving while trying to access your registration forms? 

You can access your enrollment forms through the Parent Portal by following the steps mentioned in this article: Accessing the Form using PowerSchool Parent Portal. Sometimes a Snapcode entry is also required to open the forms. Were you sent a Snapcode to have access to your Returning Student Update Form by the district? You can check your email/Spam folders to see if you have received one from the district.

If you are still unable to access the form, we request you report this to your school district directly and request them to resend the link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!