Moved & unable to Update home address/school or student, same school district

Lakorra
Hobbyist

Moved & unable to Update home address/school or student, same school district

When trying to complete the annual student update, most fields are pre-filled and I'm unable to change/uodate the entries. New student enrollment isn't an option. How do I go about completing enrollment with the correct home address/school??

1 Solution
Lakorra
Hobbyist

@Chelys33 

I was able to figure out the problem on my own right after posting in the forum. Once I scrolled down past the pre-filled address and school, there's a check box and they ask "Is this info correct?" Once you click no, other fields will open up and you are able to update your address and select the appropriate school for your child.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Chelys33
Padawan

same here, please help us...

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Chelys33@Lakorra

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you with correcting the student details on their database and enrolling your child in school. 

I have attached an article here that will help walk you through this process. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Lakorra
Hobbyist

@Chelys33 

I was able to figure out the problem on my own right after posting in the forum. Once I scrolled down past the pre-filled address and school, there's a check box and they ask "Is this info correct?" Once you click no, other fields will open up and you are able to update your address and select the appropriate school for your child.

I hope this helps.