Leaving 8th going to New High School

New Member

Leaving 8th going to New High School

I am confused as to what to do with my new high school student. She is leaving one school going to another. She never recieved a report card and she will not attend school she was zoned to. What should I do to get her properly enrolled in school for 20/21 school year
1 Reply

Hi @Zaria16


I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district you wish to get your student enrolled in and they should be able to assist you in enrolling your student in school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!