I CAN NOT FIND DECLARATION FORM FALL 2020

AURETA
Rookie

I CAN NOT FIND DECLARATION FORM FALL 2020

Good Afternoon,
I can not access to my power school parent portal then I did not find the forms.

3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @AURETA,

To assist you further, would you please provide the details of the difficulties you are experiencing while accessing the PowerSchool parent portal?  Are you receiving an error message while trying to log in?  If you are trying to find a form in PowerSchool, I recommend reviewing this article that should guide you in accessing the form using the PowerSchool parent portal.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
AURETA
Rookie

Good Morning, 

I honestly I can not access to PowerSchool portal. I have username or password invalid messages. I tried two create a new account in powerschool portal, but I have messages like invalid information. I think the problem is with access ID number of my children.

I would like to get the access ID numbers of my children 

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @AURETA

The school sends an access ID and password on your registered email address. I recommend checking the spam/junk folders of your email address.

If you have not received an email address from school, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district and they should be able to assist you further with this. I have attached an article here that will help walk you through this process. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!