Household Income Survey Tab/Zone school problem

KhanHoerzing

Household Income Survey Tab/Zone school problem

Hi,

On the Student registration form Tab household income survey I can't choose 0 for the question "How many dependent child(ren) are living in your household?" because I only have 1 child.  If I choose 1 then I will still have problem because it will give me this message "Do not enter as a sibling the student you are now registering. Enter only his/her brothers and sisters."

In addition, in the Zoned school even with my address verified.  The school that show up in the map is located in Houston not San Jose, California.

What should I do?

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @KhanHoerzing 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

If you think there is an error with the form setup, we recommend that you reach out to the district directly as they should be able to provide the best available options to move forward with the enrollment process.

If the school location saved is wrong, the school district should be able to verify if your address is within the bounds of the school system.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!