Frustrated!!

dkitts4

Frustrated!!

I am trying to choice my daughter into a different school for next year. She is currently in a small private school. I was told that she has to be registered in the district of her feeder school. I completed the registration, including all documents needed. However, 2 of the 3 schools that we applied to keep saying that they cannot accept our application because she is not registered in the feeder district. The first school accepted her application before I even completed the registration! So why am I having such a hard time with the other 2 schools? I keep checking and they still say pending as they are waiting for the completed registration!!!

I did try calling the schools directly, but they are on break. Is it an issue with School Choice or is it an issue with the schools themselves? I am starting to worry because it is getting close to the deadlines.

Also, School Choice has it that I am trying to register her for the current year that we are in now. That is incorrect and I keep deleting it every time I log in but when I go back in the next time, it says it again. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @dkitts4

We apologize the inconvenience you are facing. We recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Support Team who should be able to gather more information regarding your issue,  and assist you further.

Please complete the form and submit the ticket.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!