Error message when trying to complete registration

nikitamichelle

Error message when trying to complete registration

Error Message : "An unexpected problem has occurred. The problem has been logged and our technical support team will look into it. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience."

I was able to create my account, once logged in I was able to add my child, but receive this error message when trying to continue my application. I've logged in and out, used different browsers, and delete the "started" application, and I am still receiving this error when trying to complete the registration. Is the website down for maintenance maybe?  Thank you for any assistance that can be provided!

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @nikitamichelle 

Would you please confirm if you have tried clearing the cache and to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers? 

In case you have already tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article: An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred and still facing the issue then we recommend reaching out to your school district directly who should be able to assist you further.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!