Enrollment

AshleyMcgee

Enrollment

How do I enroll my daughter in to school online
3 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @AshleyMcgee 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

One of our community members had a similar question and the resolution was provided within the thread. I recommend reviewing it for resolution

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
arpitshukla1
Padawan

After I submitted my son's New Student Registration, I noticed on my PDF under Student's information it says my (father's) first name and last name as 'Student Name' and not my son's name who is the actual student.

When I received my submission confirmation email it says my son's name "The New Student Registration for SON'S NAME has been submitted to...."

It's confusing, I reviewed everything before I hit submit so I am not sure if this is an error or if it's supposed to say my name? Is there a way to edit the submission for new student registration, or is it bug/issue in the website.

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @arpitshukla1 

Once the form is submitted, the information is sent directly to the school.  I recommend contacting your school directly in order to verify if the information submitted is correct. 

For reference, I recommend reviewing the article on Changing Submitted Data/Editing a submitted form.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator