Enrollment form

CydneMO2
Recruit

Enrollment form

I enrolled my daughter back in February, 2020 as a returning student.  I was notified by the school today that it was not submitted therefore I accessed the websie and it shows that the form is "in progress."  After revieweing the form, your system will not let me submit it.  The green submit button is grayed out.  Also your website is ridiculous to navigate.  I should not have to jump thru hoops to get help with registration.  

2 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @CydneMO2

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties submitting the Enrollment form to the school district. One of the reasons why the submit button would be greyed out is if there is required information on the form that is missing or if the information is entered incorrectly or in the wrong format. I have attached an article here that will help walk you through this process. 

If you are still unable to submit the Enrollment form, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment family support team by clicking on this direct link and they should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Heathhud
Padawan

Look on the form and see if the relationship to student is missing. Many of us have this where it is not selectable and have to delete out contact and re-enter. This allowed the ability to get the relationship drop down.

Sincerely,
Heath