Can't get past sign-in page

jeromys_pam

Can't get past sign-in page

Trying to sign in for the first time and it tells me, "We noticed you were away for a while. For your security, we signed you out." I sign in again and AGAIN I get the same message. I submitted a work ticket which they closed without solving anything.

This is ridiculous.

6 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jeromys_pam 

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We recommend reviewing this article: How-To-Create-an-Account to assist you with the steps to create an account in PowerSchool Enrollment. For further troubleshooting, we recommend you to reach out to our PowerSchool Support Team via Live Chat. You would need to fill out the all the fields and then click the Launch Chat Support button.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
LDOparent

I am having a similar issue and I am NOT a first-time user, but have used this going on a decade.  It logged me out as I was trying to correct my registration, and I have not been able to get back in, and I'm on a deadline, and my students school cannot fix issues on their end because I cannot submit my form for them to correct.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @LDOparent, @Misstruss 

Would you please try clearing the cache and cookies or switching your browser and then accessing the form again?

If you still face the same issue, we would recommend you contact the PowerSchool Support team via Live Assist by clicking here. They should be able to send you the reset password link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

LDOparent

It isn't a password issue, and while it's technically a login issue, it's more a powerschool backend issue.

Powerschool logged me out in the middle of an active registration as I was correcting parts that the school admins requested, and I'm not the only person having this issue.

Clearing the cache, cookies, and resetting my password is not going to help when Powerschool is logging people at random during active registrations, and preventing them from logging back in.

Check your server loads, I would be unsurprised if they weren't at capacity with how many schools nationwide use your service.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @LDOparent,

Were you able to login to your registration portal yet? If not, we actively recommend connecting with our PowerSchool Support team to assist you further with this. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Misstruss

Can’t get signed in