The document attachment form element allows users to upload external documents to their form submissions, providing required data points to the school district directly.
Parent Form Responders
Teacher Form Responders
Administrative Form Responders
To attach a document to a form:
For users who see a login button:
- For users with an account:
- Click the login button
- Enter the email address associated with the account
- Enter the password for the account
- Click “Login”
- For Users without an account:
- Enter the email address to be used
- Enter the desired password
- Click “Register”
- You will be signed in automatically after creating the account
For users without a login button:
- SSO is enabled for the form. No Login is necessary to attach a form.
To upload the document:
- Click the “Add Document” button
- Click “Browse”
- Select the file on your device to upload.
- Click select/open.
- Click “Upload”
Still Not Working?
- Ensure that the password conforms to rules (6 characters in length, not any of the simple dictionary words that are disallowed.)
- Ensure that an account with the email does not already exist within the system
- Attempt to reset the password via the “Forgot Password” Link
- Ensure the file is valid for upload (Less than 5MB, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, PNG, JPG, JPEG)
For additional support, please connect with us via Support Chat or send us an email through the following link: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Support-Case-Chat/ct-p/SupportCaseChat