Form Responders must log into SIS to view forms and respond.
Parent Form Responders
- Log in to PowerSchool Parent Portal
- If you need to add a student or need the Access ID or Access Password for your student, please contact the school directly.
- Select the correct student from the top ribbon of the screen.
- If you need to add the student to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account, follow the instructions in the Adding a Student to Your Parent Portal Account document (also attached at the bottom of this article).
- Once you have the correct student selected back on the main screen of your Parent Portal account, you will access your form in one of two ways:
- Click the Forms icon on the left-hand nav.
- After clicking the icon, you will see a list of forms
- Begin your form.
- If no forms are visible check the tabs at the top of the display (Enrollment, General, Classroom, Support) – the forms(s) may be on a different tab.
Still Not Working?
For additional support, please contact your district's PowerSchool Administrator.