Dalia1
Journeyman

How do I add my student?

How do I add my students back o check homework and grades
3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Dalia1 

You will need your student’s Access ID and password to add your student to the Parent Portal.  Once the student is added, you will be able to see homework and the grades. 

Your student’s Access ID and password are generated and administered by your school district to protect your student’s information. Once you have the Access Id and password, follow the steps listed below to add your student to the Parent Portal:

• Sign in to the web portal, you should be able to see the Account Preferences on the left menu. Click on it.
  • Under Account Preferences, click on the Students tab.
  • Now click on the Add + button and enter the Access ID and password for your student provided by your school or district.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Blanca26
Trainee

Hello 

I wanted to know how do I receive the student access ID and password? I have two little ones attending Dimondale and only one child is in the power school so one is missing. And I have one in high school and one in middle school. Would I have to contact Holt registration office for this? Please advise for this is very new to me. 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Blanca26 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance. The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. 

If your school district is requiring you to complete your student’s registration via the PowerSchool Parent Portal, you will need to add your students to your Parent Portal account with your student’s Access ID and Password. Please refer to the steps mentioned in this article: No Access ID or Password, to obtain your Access ID and Password for your Parent Portal.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!