The customer can be a non technical contact but can be associated with the district. Some ways to identify them are :
1. Search the contact in Salesforce & check if its a registered contact
2. The end user is not a technical contact of the district.
3. Reach out to the CSM to clarify if they are indeed a TC or not
4. Check PowerSource integration check and verify :
PowerSource Integration Check : [Contact]TechnicalContact__c =/= Yes
Case Origin Types
1. The end user may be a TC but not reflecting in SF yet.
2. The possible TC / district contact is helping a parent/student & decides to log a ticket on their behalf (This will be considered a use case).
Ticket handling guidelines
1. Suggest the customer to reach out to the technical contact of the district and suggest them to create a ticket with us.
2. Call the customer in order to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
3. Provide timely follow-ups.
4. Close the case only after we receive confirmation from the customer.
5. If you feel that the situation is tricky, please mark it as a HTC so that the manager will call the customer.
Was this Article Helpful?
- Kudo this article if you found it helpful. It will help others find this resource.
- Comment directly on this article to request clarification or share feedback about the content of the article.
- Use the product-specific forum for questions not directly related to this article.