wanting to register for the Atrieve free classes offered until the end of August.

lrobinson1

wanting to register for the Atrieve free classes offered until the end of August.

Hi

I want to register for the free classes offered but am unable to register.  Can you provide some assistance.

We are offering complimentary seminar access to atrieveERP users through the end of the summer. Check out the seminar schedule and register here!

Release 20.01.01 is coming soon!  Check out the Release Notes to see What’s New!   Want to know more about atrieve Web and the 20.01 Release?   Click here to Register for a Free 1 hour Webinar!

1 Reply
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @lrobinson1,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

Some resources are publicly accessible on PowerSchool Community while others are available to specific roles in a district such as the role of a Designated Support Contact.

If you are unable to register for the webinar, I recommend reaching out to one of the Designated Support Contacts of your school district who should be able to help you provide access to register for the webinar

You can also send an email at businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request the access be added to your account.

Here I have attached an article that will guide you on Getting Started on PowerSchool Community for Designated Support Contacts (Technical Contacts).

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!