reset password/ This password reset link has been deactivated.

Highlighted
Journeyman

reset password/ This password reset link has been deactivated.

For some reason my password doesn't work (even though it was saved and hasn't changed) and when I click to reset my password the link in the email I recieve says "This password reset link has been deactivated" when i click through to change the password. I have been on hold for 3 days trying to reach a customer service support person. I can not apply without being able to log in... desperate for some assistance... please!

Samantha

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: reset password/ This password reset link has been deactivated.

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!  

I will be happy to look into resetting your password with you!  Would you provide the PowerSchool site in which you are attempting to reset your password?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am with the Springfield Public Schools in Springfield, Missouri.

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information!

Would you provide the product in which you are attempting to reset your password?  For example, PowerSchool Assessment, Unified Classroom, PowerSchool Learning, eFinancePLUS, or PowerSchool SIS.

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

It is TalentEd.

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for providing further information!

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties resetting your password.  I recommend reaching out to the School Administrator to review your UnifiedTalent account and assist with resetting your password.  Your School Administrator should be able to ensure your account is active and assist with the process for resetting your password.  Both you and the School Administrator can reach out to Unified Talent Support if further assistance is needed.

Jamie H.