Help

"You must create an Invitation to Attend a Meeting document before proceeding."

isgarcia

"You must create an Invitation to Attend a Meeting document before proceeding."

When working on an IEP in special programs, I am unable to click "save, continue editing" because I get an error message saying: "You must create an Invitation to Attend a Meeting document before proceeding." I have created an invitation to attend a meeting but the error message continues.

1 Reply
emma698fox

@isgarcia myloyola wrote:

When working on an IEP in special programs, I am unable to click "save, continue editing" because I get an error message saying: "You must create an Invitation to Attend a Meeting document before proceeding." I have created an invitation to attend a meeting but the error message continues.

You're encountering a common issue with IEP software. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the error:

Verify the Invitation Document: Make sure that the Invitation to Attend a Meeting document is fully completed and saved. Check for any required fields that might be missing.

Recreate the Document: If everything seems correct but the error persists, try deleting the existing invitation and creating a new one. Sometimes, a glitch can occur with saved documents.

Check Permissions: Ensure you have the necessary permissions to save and edit documents in the system. If you're part of a team, someone may need to adjust your access.

Refresh the Page: Sometimes a simple refresh can resolve issues with online forms.

Clear Browser Cache: Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, or try using a different browser altogether.