progress report

51ebrooks
Rookie

progress report

I am trying to print Q2 progress report.  It is saying F1.  How can I get it to say  Q2 progress report.  Please Please help... They are suppose to go home today before 2:30pm est 

6 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@51ebrooks  What is "it?" What type of report (report card, object report) are you running? Were the grades stored as F1 instead of Q2?

You will need to provide far more information than you have for assistance.

I am trying to print Q2 interim report.  the teacher put the grades under Q2 in their grade book.  Do I need to store grade before I print interim.  

51ebrooks
Rookie

It is a progress report 

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@51ebrooks There is no "progress report" type in PowerSchool. It is likely a Report Card or Object Report. Grades are typically stored before report cards/progress reports are run, but without seeing the Transcript Object (in an Object Report) or the Schedule Listing (in a Report Card report), we cannot answer your question.

progress report.PNG

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@51ebrooks That is the printed report, not the Transcript Object or Schedule Listing. From the looks of it, that is a Report Card Report (but it also could be an Object Report). If you just want to change the F1 to Q2, and it is indeed a report card report, go to System Reports>Setup Tab>Report Cards>Click into Report Card>Click into Schedule Listing>Adjust Column Title from F1 to Q2.