problem submitting application

simpson25

problem submitting application

I tried to submit an application online. Once i attached my resume and hit save and continue i reiceved a message that said 

OOPS.    : (

HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

It looks like we ran into a problem but don't panic! Often these things are temporary so you might try what you were doing, again. If you continue to land on this page, click the SUPPORT tab below and let us know.

17 Replies
sydneypratt2019
Recruit

I had the exact same problem! Except that I get it everytime I try to enter in my education history! Any idea of what I should do?

sharonmontg5

I am having the same problem

jessicaplasencia

Hi, 

I am having the same problem.  Did you get the problem fixed?

DaleRitchie

I have the same issue after adding my resume.  I do not see a solution posted or that someone is working on it.  . 

juanri40
Trainee

I keep getting an error message when I try to finish filling out an application for a job. It keeps telling me to refresh and try again, but will not let me go to the next page. Please help. 

juanri40@gmail.com

SDAMORE
Trainee

I am also having a problem uploading my documents.  Please advise me on how to upload and save the documents.  Thank you.  

SDAMORE
Trainee

How do I delete an older file that I no longer need?

ivanchristo
Trainee

Having the same problem uploading letters of reference. Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 1.18.07 PM.png

caylabauman2017
Recruit

same problem after attaching resume and other attachments

jandres4390
Recruit

I am having the same exact issue. I'm extremely frustrated as I've spent hours on this application and now cannot submit it. My application deadline is on the 12th. 

It has been extremely difficult for me to find how to get support with this issue. It seems the only way to get customer service is posting on this community forum but no one from the company is responding.

PLEASE address this issue...clearly it's impacting many people.

yoshball
Trainee

Same.  I can't upload attachemtns or delete my old ones attachements from a previous application.  It doesn't affect all the school districts I'm applying to, however. This problem needs to be fixed ASAP.

SGonzo2
Trainee

I am having the same problem!! Please help solve this 

vglaviano
Recruit

Please, someone, answer this problem!!!

I have been trying (X8 times) to submit my application to SAISD and keep getting the same error over and over!!

OOPS.    : (

HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

It looks like we ran into a problem but don't panic! Often these things are temporary so you might try what you were doing, again. If you continue to land on this page, click the SUPPORT tab below and let us know.

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for reporting this error message!

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties submitting information within the applicant system.  PowerSchool Support is aware of the issue and currently working to resolve the issue quickly.  I will update this thread with as new updates are shared.  

Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve the disruption!

We will also post updates on the PowerSchool status page, status.powerschool.com.  You can subscribe to the status page by selecting Subscribe to Updates in the top right of the screen.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

The issue has now been resolved.  You should no longer receive an error message when submitting an application with Unified Talent.  We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience while we review and correct this issue.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Dee1214
Trainee

I am unable to get past the question that asks the year graduated from HS. I entered it in the requested format of 2 digit month/4 digit year and I receive a message that all required fields are not completed and brings me back to enter the same info I already entered. I would put it again, hit OK and all it does is  blink and keeps advising the same thing. I started to take it personal that since the year graduated is prior to the 2000's that maybe it doesnt recognize such an old date but just to see if that was the case I put this year and it still would not take it, so I am unable to complete the application and I have a job fair to go to for the school system which advised that the application needed to be filled out prior to the job fair. I hope they will be able to help me at the job fair.

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

While the Community is a great place for questions and we encourage you to continue posting in the Community for users' best practices, I recommend reaching out to Unified Talent Applicant Support to review the graduation field within your application.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator